Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Cacti chats

Burro Cactus:  I hope you don't mind my saying so, but a friend tells a friend.
Christmas Cactus:  Tells a friend what?
Burro Cactus:  Tells her when she's out of season.
Christmas Cactus:  Are you saying I'm out of season?
Burro Cactus:  You're blooming aren't you?
Christmas Cactus:  Just the two.  What of them?
Burro Cactus:  Here we are officially in spring.
Christmas Cactus:  And have you seen outside?  Wind AND snow warnings.  I'm perfectly in season.
Burro Cactus:  But it's nearly Easter.
Christmas Cactus:  I'll be fully bloomed by then!
Burro Cactus:  What about the Lillies?
Christmas Cactus:  No time for them.  Oh, and...I hope you don't mind me saying, but a friend tells a friend.
Burro Cactus:  Tells a friend what?
Christmas Cactus:  Your tails are showing.

1 comment: